The events of the game take place in the world of Mikhail Vlad’s novel Techwars. The American corporation Kato is vying with the Russian company Dominion for control over the latest military technology. The primary tools they use to demonstrate their power are massive combat mechs, the most advanced weapons on Earth.
You choose one of these corporations and receive a unique mech. Eventually, once your base mech has been modified, your fleet of combat mechs can include up to five truly one-of-a-kind units.
Test your team’s mettle in one of four game modes:
- Campaign – ten missions for each side that will help you choose the right corporation and hone your skills on the battlefield.
- PvP – adrenaline-pounding, painstakingly balanced, head-to-head tactical action.
- Battle – conflict over territories between players. This is where you can really strut your stuff as a strategist.
- Tournaments – regularly occurring competitions between players where anyone can prove their superiority and become the champion.
- A unique combined-damage system that harkens back to the best turn-based mech games.
- Enormous potential to upgrade the mechs from each corporation and min-max your hand-picked team.
- The ability to upgrade your pilot using multi-level neuroimplants.
- Absolutely no RNG – only your experience and skill can give you an edge in battle.