Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony simulation game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem -- hiding from hellspawn and building a safe haven. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies.
- Design and defend a base in the midst of the apocalypse
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Craft equipment and level up survivor skills
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Combine scientific and occult research to create a beacon of hope
- Customize survivors' appearance and names
Early AccessJudgment is in early access because we believe that great games are made through cooperation between fans and developers. The game is fully funded and we are not counting on Early Access sales to fund the development.
StoryWhile camping, four friends find themselves face to face with a horrifying creature -- a demon intent on killing them. Now that The Apocalypse has begun, survival instincts take hold -- and the friends manage to kill it. However, one of them doesn't make it. As the survivors flee, they find that the town has been engulfed in flames and run to a nearby isolated valley.
Safe (for now), the group vows to fight back. But first they must survive, create a hidden shelter, and determine what has happened to their world. They search for additional survivors, teach themselves science, and dabble in the dark arts. Using whatever they can find, create or summon, they are determined to fight back!
The Apocalypse may be here, but hope is not lost. Mankind has yet to be judged. True resistance can still tip the scales. Will you help them create a new society?