Fate Hunters is a hardcore mix of a singleplayer deckbuilder and a roguelike adventure. Choose your character, craft a unique deck and risk exploring the mysterious Tower! Be prepared for a dangerous journey – your path to the Master is filled with tough monsters and cunning bosses. Face them in tactical card battles, avoid deadly traps and you’ll conquer powerful treasures to help you on your way to the top of the Tower.
- You won’t be prepared. Each Tower level is procedurally generated with random items, weapons, and skills – each run features unique challenges.
- Building your deck is tricky. Your items, treasures, weapons, and skills go to the same deck – balance your cards and be ready for everything!
- Death awaits on every corner. Wounds, Poison, and Curse cards permanently stick to your deck on every run – find ways to get rid of them!
- High risk – high reward. You can exit the Tower on every level and take your treasures to safety. Or risk losing everything and try to get even more!
- Dark fantasy art. Explore the hand-crafted grim world of the Tower.
Fate Hunters on Early Access features:
- 5 characters, each with its own unique cards: Inquisitor, Arcanist, Raider, Berserk, and Spy;
- 150+ weapon, skills and item cards;
- 10+ additional cards for your deck;
- 35+ monsters;
- 15+ unique bosses;